Thursday, May 15, 2003

And one last note before I leave to do some luggage clean-up : I went on the internet what, 4 or 5 times while we were gone (too lazy to count !!!), for 10 or 20 minutes each time, and now I'm confused as to how this damn French keyboard that I've used all my life works !

So I need to re-learn that keyboard and I also need to re-learn French. I mean when everything you saw in the last month was in English, it's kinda hard to put it all into French for people. And I was going to put 20$ worth of gas before getting home yesterday afternoon so my mother wouldn't have an empty tank when she'd take it, but I ended up giving her the cash to fill the car instead because I knew I was going to speak English at the gas station and I prefered not making a fool out of myself. I'm gonna wait at least 48 hours for that. :)

Oh, #1 thing I learned from that trip : the word car is feminine in English. Now try to explain that to my father. He was all : "Well, we say *A* car."

No comments: