Friday, June 27, 2003

I'm depressed. I'm also very tired as I haven't been able to get a lot of sleep lately. And when I think of it, I can't actually be sure if I'm depressed and tired, or if I'm tired because I'm depressed (which happens most of the time) or even depressed because I'm tired. As I have a reason to be tired and a reason to be depressed, who knows, maybe the two aren't linked after all.

Day at work was hell. I mean I get on my own nerves right now, if I could I would send myself far, far, far away from me. So while I'm busy getting on my own nerves and doing my job, I don't have time for anybody else who wants to get on my nerves. Like my boss. I mean I'm not sure I've said a clear, complete sentence out loud today, so it's not exactly the right time to mess with me right now. Today you don't have to force yourself to get on my nerves, you probably do just from the simple fact that you're living and AROUND ME so you don't have to tease me.

Two more days and then I can finally sit around on my ass instead of going to work after a sleepless night.

I think I'm really, really, really tired.

No comments: