Monday, June 09, 2003

Just Peanut's expecting it : guess what he managed to make me do yesterday ?

No, you'll never guess : he had me play mini-putt !!!!!!!!! But I'm telling you : never again.
I was actually much better at it than I was expecting, but only out of luck. I suck at pretty much everything, but most of the time I get this incredible luck that makes me not so bad in the end.
But anyway. The act of hitting a ridiculously TINY ball with this stick that looks equally ridiculous is so stupid to me in the first place - but it's so damn HARD at the same time, it's almost frustrating and I don't like this. But the worst part is officially the sound the ball makes when it does get in the hole - a little tiny, ridiculous sound (for the effort you put into it). And everytime I hear that sound I feel stupid ("Did I just hit a ball with a stick into a hole ??"). I mean how do they call it a sport ?

Anyways. You're never seeing me play golf for sure. Thank you. :)

No comments: