Sunday, August 17, 2003

I am going to kill my fucking mother.

I'm coming home from work and I'm telling her that my soon to be roomate called on my cell phone to tell me the place is free now in case I wanted to move in earlier. Which I don't anymore, because I'm working here anyway.

But the fact remains that I am fucking talking to her, and she just starts telling me that somebody from the University called and I have to call them back.

I mean for God's sake, I am talking to you can't you just shut up and listen, once in your whole damn life ?!?!

She does that all the fucking time, over and over again, and then she's not happy when I tell her she never listens to me. Which she doesn't. All the time I'm talking she's just thinking about what she's fucking going to say next.
I hate her.

Alors l'Université a appelé pour mon initiation - à onze jours de la date déterminée, le 28 août. Non mais c'est le temps, là !
En tk. Ils n'ont pas donné de détails, anyway, donner des détails à ma mère par téléphone, c'est désespéré, ils ont juste dit vouloir savoir si j'étais disponible. La crosse, c'est que le 28 août, j'ai déjà une rencontre à l'Université, moi. Enfin, ça va dépendre de l'heure. Et la bonne nouvelle, c'est qu'à s'y prendre à l'avance de même, ils ne peuvent pas vraiment me demander de me fabriquer un costume de souris. Hourrah.

En tk. Là, je suis pompée, et je ne fais pas de téléphone tout de suite, sinon je vais sauter dans la face à quelqu'un.

No comments: