Sunday, August 24, 2003

I have a ton of things to write - but as I'm working, for the 17th and last day in a row (until Wednesday, that is) - I don't have time for now. I'll just post a rapid introduction to what I intend on posting later.

A while ago, I wrote something about an English video some friends and I made back in high school, about Santa getting lost in a closet and stuff. (note to self : find link) Well later that year, we were reading Romeo & Juliet, and the teacher told us to make a video out of it, or a part of it. (This was a very specific teacher. That's about all he told us, we could figure everything else on our own. Anyways)
My friends and I decided to turn Romeo & Juliet in a soap and make some kind of parody out of it. But then there wasn't much time left to the schoolyear, and the teacher decided to make this video thing optional. We decided not to do it, because the way we wanted to do things was sure to be very, very complicated - we were 4 girls, each playing at least one role and we needed one behind the camera nearly at all times.

Yesterday, Tweety came over and brought to me the script of this video. I didn't even remember we had finished writing it. It's really funny and I'm going to post it this afternoon.

À part de ça, mes parents n'ont pas été chez moi de la journée hier, et ce fut franchement merveilleux d'avoir la maison à moi toute seule (et mon chum, évidemment, héhé) pendant toute une journée. J'ai eu le bonheur de faire ma propre bouffe, d'utiliser la TV du salon qui a Starchoice (chose impossible à faire en temps normal puisque mon père la monopolise), de faire ma propre vaisselle (non mais ça m'est pas arrivé depuis le voyage, ça !) et de faire mon propre lavage (ça non plus !). Et de donner moi-même des médicaments à mon chat. Et d'allumer les lumières le soir, de rentrer le chien, etc, etc... J'ai beaucoup aimé ! Non mais ça arrive jamais que mes deux parents ne sont pas là !

Et puis j'ai le vidéo de la comédie, que j'ai écouté jusqu'à presque onze heures hier soir... Et j'ai un gros plan ! J'ai un gros plan !
Et puis à onze heures je suis allée me coucher, mais j'étais beaucoup trop réveillée par le vidéo, alors je me suis pas endormie avant minuit, mais bon !

No comments: