Saturday, August 16, 2003

I think it's hilarious to see the government of Canada and the US are trying to blame the other for the power outtages.
I also especially liked the quote I found in today's paper, said by Ontario's Premier : "Have you ever seen the US taking the blaming for anything ?"
I read the article pretty fast, but from that reading, it seems that something got screwed up while Canada was importing electricity from the US, and then New York had to give out much more power than usual, which would be was caused everything to break down. I'm a little confused, because last night I was watching 20/20 and they were saying it had all started from Cleveland... Whatever.
So say it's really Canada's fault, because we screwed up while importing.
The article also says the electric wire network in the US is worth, um, pretty much nothing.
SO ! SO ! SO ! I think we've all just established the blame is to be taken by both parts, and now can we please move on because nobody freakin' cares whose fault it is, it just happened and LET'S MOVE ON !!!!
Who do you think Bush would've blamed if the US had had to face the freezing rain storm we had back in 1998 and we lived a whole month without electricity ?

No comments: