Saturday, September 13, 2003

This just occured to me I have been boycotting English here. Sorry to you unilingual readers (;)) and enjoy the following.
I just realized I won't be able to write so much when I quit my damn job at the restaurant, but it won't be before a few more weeks, so I'll enjoy it while I can. I have the right to use my roomate's computer but I hate AOL. And her keyboard...

I talked to Peanut on the phone earlier, and he thought I wasn't quitting for real. He thought I was just mad. But I'm not. I was going to leave right there if my boss said one more word to me. So yeah, next Wednesday, I don't have school so I'll walk down my street and hand out job applications. Anything just so I don't have to come back here again.

I have a headache. And I need to leave, like, right now. So good bye !

No comments: