Wednesday, October 22, 2003

A. I claimed the money I spent on my last optometrist appointment to the insurance company - the school thingy. They sent me back my form, saying there were mistakes.
Which there weren't. And it made me very fuckin' angry that they weren't even able to call me to ask, but anyways.
I called this morning to ask them what the hell was wrong - and this is it : they couldn't find me in the database. Because it takes two months for the databases to be updated. SO I have to wait a few more weeks, then call back to check if I exist now, and then send back all my stuff. This is competence, my friends.

B. Received an e-mail telling me my book from amazon.ca was shipped yesterday. Ha. I am such a bad-ass get-everything-I-want-and-rule-the-world-one-day Quartz.

C. Three more marks are in : a B, an A- and a 74%.
I AM going to rule the world, just watch me.

That's about it. I think.

No comments: