Monday, October 27, 2003

I almost forgot :

I got a new car. It's Hyundai Accent 2001. Those who followed the car part of the trip story, you know my father likes to buy damaged cars, repair them and then sell them.

I got back home on Thursday night, with a small thingy to repair. (As I've said before, I won't get into mechanical vocabulary as I haven't got all day to type this :) Then about 3 kilometers away from my parents', my car started making a loud noise - of course. Muffler.

I've spent a lot of money on this car lately - the ironic point being that I bought it because it was my mother's, so I knew it had been taken care of and everything. Well she sold it at the right time.

My father happened to have an Accent for sale, so I'm buying it. It's going to hurt my wallet quite a lot, but that car's nearly brand-new.

So yeah. I have a cool, cool car.

However, unfortunately for Tweety, it's only two-door.

J'arrête là-dessus, si je trouve du temps entre mes devoirs, je reviendrai cette semaine !

No comments: