Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Tenez ! Je sais ce que je pourrais vous raconter !

Last Sunday I went to my partner's place so we could finish up our team project. I walked from the subway to her place, and there was this freaky looking guy who at first was walking behind me and he asked : "hey, you're not going to school, are you ?" (because of course I was carrying my bag) I didn't turn around.

At some point we both stopped walking and that's when I saw what he looked like. Freaky fellow, let me tell you. I started walking again, and he did too, so I stopped and let him pass me by so I was behind him. It just felt more comfortable that way.

After a few steps he turned around and looked at me. He said hi. So I said hi real quick and looked away.

Then he said : "you're pretty."

This question goes out to all guys out there : what on earth are you expecting when you stop a girl half your age on the street to tell her she's pretty ????
If you're not expecting anything - then why do you do it ???

Am I the only to stumble upon such freaks ?

So yeah. I said thanks real quick again, and crossed the street.

No comments: