Friday, October 17, 2003

Update : yes, it's the same for next semester. ::dance::

I just found out my only final exam is on Saturday, December 6th, from 2 o'clock to 5. In the afternoon of course. Which wouldn't be so bad - but it's also on the other, farther campus that nobody knows how to get to (it's not me, even my teacher said so). Anyways. It's the only final I have, so I shouldn't complain.

Last night I had my evil class, the angliscism one, and I'm not going next week. The teacher handed us all three take-home exams we have to do in the whole semester, so I'm going to do them, but I'm not going to next week's class.

I figured if I don't go, I'll be able to drive home on Thursday, so I can pick up my cheque at my old job, pick up the stuff I need to bring over here, and have my father change my tires and check what the funny noise is. Although Peanut and I, I think, have figured it out already.

So yeah.

Good day.

No comments: