Tuesday, November 11, 2003

A few notes :

A. The next person who says that women are the worst drivers is going to get killed. Remember when somebody backed into me a few months ago, in the mall parking lot ? Well, it was a guy, a well over 30 years old guy - who of course wasn't looking when backing down.
Last night I went to the grocery store with my boyfriend and he almost got hit by a backing down car. If I hadn't yelled a "hey !", the driver would've hit him for sure, I mean the car was inches away from him. Guess what ? It was a guy driving.
B. The RENT auditions were a troubling audition as I was the candidate before last. And I was only number 268. Anyway. Seems not a lot of people showed up. There's not much to say about it. I went, I sang, I left. As they asked two girls who were there to prepare another song, this means I won't be among the lucky ones. Oh well, just too bad. :)

Now I'm off to finish writing an essay I have to hand in next Monday. Thank you.

No comments: