Monday, December 15, 2003

Subject #1. SNOW !!!! SNOW !!!! SNOW !!!!
Which makes me realize I need a shovel for this winter. Else I'll never get out of my parking space at six o'clock in the morning when I need to go to work.

Subject #2. I was supposed to work at six this morning. Luckily, somebody took my shift and now I'm working at three this afternoon. Yay.

Subject #3. Money !
I got a pay yesterday. It was about freakin' time.
(Ah, et puis je suis allée la déposer au guichet, et puis je trouvais que j'avais plus d'argent que dans ma mémoire, et puis en regardant l'historique des derniers événements, je me suis rendue compte que ma TVQ avait été déposée dans mon compte ! Vous devez tous souscrire au dépôt direct du gouvernement, c'est vraiment génial pour illuminer votre journée quand vous êtes comme moi et que vous savez pas quand les chèques sont sensés rentrer...)

Subject #4. My roommate took all her things out of the bathroom. So last nigt Peanut and I hung our Tweety Bird shower curtain with its Tweety Bird hooks, took out our Tweety Bird soap dish, glass and toothbrush holder and placed our Tweety Bird carpet. I wish I had my digital camera with me so I could show you. Anyways. Today, I'm putting all my stuff on the shelves. Teehee.

No comments: