Monday, February 02, 2004

Update : I'm going to buy a brand new computer instead.

I'm going to give this one back to my parents afterwards, and format it and install everything again for them. My father offered to pay a small part of the total amount, which is really nice, so I'll start checking for this when I am back from New York. (departure scheduled in a month + 2 days, don't worry, alerts should be back, but I'm looking for a specific javascript code I can't seem to find)

So I'm gonna get a new computer on which I will install both Win98 and XP (thanks to Rob's explanations, I shall ask little-guy-who-will-set-up-the-computer-for-me to divide the HD in two partitions and set up the master boot record correctly - get Rob as a friend. He's about as useful as they get, these days ;)) so I can be up to date with things. Which is something I'm obviously going to have to do for the rest of my life as I'll be working on a computer. *sigh*

Luckily I don't have to deal with all of this now because I am crumbling under schoolwork. And just short work too, actually. But after that I'll have to learn about the compatibility issues between 98 and XP.

Back to feminity now.
I bought two pairs of jeans and two t-shirts yesterday for less than 100$. And one pair of jean got me free scratch & smell panties.
Yup, you read that right. Free panties with jeans, that's freaky enough. They had see-through, scratch & smell and regular, solid-state panties, but I had to grab the first size Medium I saw. So yeah. That was a hilarious shopping spree.

If you want news from school now, well I got 6.5 out of 10 for my critique, which is absolutely horrible and I will probably go and hang myself in the bathroom tonight if my Spanish class goes equally bad, but at least I finally got a teacher capable of criticizing instead of just saying "you write well, congrats". I just wish he could STILL put SOME emphasis on the good things. Unless I'm being extremely naive here and there was actually NOTHING slight good in my essay.
Anyways, I can revise it to get a better mark (or I might try for a worse) until the end of classes, so that's it. I need to eat a sandwich now and do my Spanish homework.

World-domination request of the day : I decide that the word "sandwhich" shall be written with an "h" after the "w" because it looks much cuter that way. Thank you.

No comments: