Thursday, April 15, 2004

They had me finish at 2 this afternoon. In four months, they added 2 hours to my shift total, I think I could kill them. I'm a poor old lady with arthritis, damn it, let me sit down !

My boss is also trying to get me to work on Sunday, but I can't. I have to in Montreal at 10, and then my parents come over in the afternoon, so that just does not leave time for work. And I mean damn it, I never work on Sundays, you can't seriously expect to be available two days in advance. Just hire other people.

Anyways, I was talking with this guy during my shift, and we were joking about how I was being exploited by my boss and all, and it was very traumatizing when I looked up and there was this other guy sitting nearby who was laughing as well. So yeah. I had a public. And the funny thing is I've had a public pretty much everywhere ever since I got into high school, whether it be in classrooms, buses or restaurants. So I'm starting to believe that I'm meant for one of those reality shows. I'm convinced I can express myself better than Joe Millionnaire (uh.... uh... uh...). Who wants to design a show for me ?

I can just Rob exclaiming : "See ! Toldja ! You ARE just wanting to get attention !"
And well, for the record :
a. yes, this is directed at you;
b. I took stupid, and I took self-centered, but this time I am NOT going to forget you said anything;
c. yes, I am mad;
d. and for the record, no, I'm not looking for attention.

No comments: