Saturday, May 01, 2004

By the way, do you know who is sitting in our living room right now ?

Peanut's parents. The first thing his father said was : "well, the little girl isn't making so much noise, is she ?" I said a very sarcastic "well, excuse me" and then we proceeded to ignore each other. His mother and I are being more hypocritical, ie we speak but only "through" Peanut. For example, I attempted to take off a drawer from the kitchen counter, and it went somewhat like this :

Quartz (to Peanut) : How do you take that thing off ?
Peanut : Ummm...
Peanut's mother (adressing unspecified being): Isn't there a hook in there ?
Quartz : Hum, yeah...
Peanut : Okay, so you just move that hook...

This is actually pretty fun.

Other than that I dreamed I was back in NYC. With that gigantic noodle cup on Times Square again.

No comments: