Saturday, May 15, 2004

This was stolen from her, who I don't know at all but I do like her blog.

YOU:
Spell your first name backwards: Ztrauq (as far as this blog is concerned, this is my real name)
The story behind your user name: really dumb thing. I called this radio station once, and when they asked for my name, I looked for a fake one, as mine sounds horrible in English. I looked around, and there was this quartz right there, and well, I used to know girls called Amethyst, and Saphire, so I figured Quartz would do.
Where do you live: Québec, Canada

DESCRIBE YOUR:
Wallet: Black and empty right now. Trademark is Manhattan - I felt like I belonged when I was in New York ;)
Jewelry worn daily: A bracelet and a necklace.
Shoes: Two of them, please.
Handbag: Red. Worn out. I'll soon need a new one.
Favorite shirt: Umm... not sure. Pretty much everything sleeveless.
Perfume/Cologne: Clinique Happy OR Tommy Girl OR Lancôme Aromatonic OR Eau de fruits. For now.
Piercings: 7.
What you are wearing now: Beige pants, red t-shirt marked aloha.
Makeup: some.
On my mind: Lamb to the Slaughter. Peanut. Humidex.
Wishing: I don't make wishes fast like that. I'm very serious about each wish I make, so let me get back to ya.
Talking to: nobody, obviously.
Eating: nada.
Favorite movie: Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc, Ice Age, Life is Beautiful, Thirteen
Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming months: Umm... not sure. Am I looking forward to something ?
The last thing you ate: A chocolate cookie.
Something that you are deathly afraid of: My birthday
Do you believe in love: define "love", then we'll see.
Do you believe in soul mates: no
Do you believe in love at first sight: no
Do you believe in forgiveness: yes
What are some of your favorite pig out foods: anything sugar.
What's something you wish you could understand better: Me. And linguistics.
Anyone you miss that you haven't seen in a long time: Djo.

LAST TIME YOU:
Cried: can't even remember. I'm going through this happy phase right now.
Gotten sick: does arthritis count ?
Eaten: about an hour ago.
Been kissed: few minutes ago
Felt stupid: this happens regularly
Told someone you loved them: hasn't been too long either
Met someone new: I meet new people everyday at work.
Moved on: Do I ever ?
Talked to an ex: Ha. Funny.
Talked to someone you have a crush on: Ha. Funny.
Had a serious talk: can't remember. I need to gain on seriousness. Or not.
Hugged someone: not too long ago.
Fought with your parents: must've been in August. Yay for moving out. Everybody's more likable when you're away.
Done something your parents said no to: My parents stopped telling me what to do a while ago.

ETC:
Would you rather be with friends or on a date: depends if the date is a jerk or not.
Where is the best hangout: Living room. Where the playstation is. And that Bust-a-move game. We certainly had a blast last time. I'm not asking for much to be happy, am I ?
Do you have a job: I'm on the verge of moving in there. so yes.
Who do you like being around: Friends.
Have you known the longest: Tweety.
Do you argue the most with: Rob. But that's kinda become a sport. And Tweety.
Do you always get along with: nobody. I'm a bitch. But such an adorable one...
Most trustworth: ?
Makes you laugh the most: ?
Has been there through all the hard times: ?
Has the coolest parents: Well, Tweety has normal parents, and that's far more than I can say for most of the people I know.
Has the coolest siblings: Marie.
Is the most blunt: Ha. Rob. Of course.
Is the smartest: why me.
Who is your role model: nobody
Have you ever liked someone you had no chance with: stupid question. Who hasn't ?
Have you ever cried over the opposite sex: see above
Ever wanted to get revenge on someone because they hurt you: see above
Rather be the dumper or dumped: ...
Rather have a relationship or a hookup: erm?
Ever liked your best guy/girl friend: probably. or not. can't figure it out.
Want to get married: no
Want kids: no
Do you believe you know the person whom you will marry at this point in time: I already said I wasn't getting married.
What is your favorite part of your physical appearance: my eyes. Although they would much more useful if they actually could see.
What is your favorite part of your emotional being: is there anything good about it ?
Are you happy with you: sometimes yes, sometimes no
Are you happy with your life: see above

No comments: