Tuesday, June 29, 2004

I stayed up until one this morning to hear all the candidates had to say last night.

And I really can't fucking believe we reelected the Liberals. I mean damn it, we had the chances of a lifetime to spite them - and if Québec had not been the only fucking province to actually do it, they might have gathered 50%+1 votes... But at least, as I said, the Bloc was at 53 when I finally went to bed against 22 for the liberals, which is awesome. One thing I don't get, though, about those stats, is how that is supposed to be 49%. Same thing, the Bloc got more votes than the new-democrats and they had about 13% against 15%.

Anyway.
I really thought a conservative government, with something like 35% of all votes, with everybody else against them to stop their stupid ideas about abortion and bilinguism was what had to happen. I think we really are stupid to have let Paul Martin where he is.

No comments: