Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I hate that new WYSIWYG thing. They did the same thing on my OD recently, and damn it, I was used to typing my own HTML all the time by then and now I have to remember not to type it. I'm glad I still can do it on Blogger though.
Of course it's not the end of the world not to bother adding the bold and italics brackets when you want them, but when you link and you want the page to open in a new window, then you have to edit Blogger's automatic code. Which is a pain in the ass, thank you very much.

Anyways, I just uploaded this picture and it will remain there for a short period of time. Why ? Just because I really like this picture and you're probably all dreaming to see me in a restaurant, in front of a birthday cake, with a stupid crown on my head. (I had to fight for the right to take it off later).
Seriously, I scanned it so I can e-mail it to Tweety and Matinée (oops, we thought that was a good nickname, but it's only unilingual) and then I thought, well, let's show it to the world. Enjoy.

Update : keep forgetting hot-linking is not allowed by the stupid server. If you wanna see the pic you will have to cut and paste the following address in your browser : http://quartz.bravepages.com/autres/17-07-04.jpg

No comments: