Tuesday, July 13, 2004

I needed to do some washing again (haven't done any in a week now, it was about time) except that I wanted to plug that hose in the right way this time, even without the stupid strap.
Let me explain : that black hose has 3 kind of ears a few inches from the end and those ears don't fit in my drain pipe. So if you followed me until there, it means that there were only A FEW FUCKING INCHES in the pipe the whole time - no fucking wonder it came out eventually ! Now user's guide says that, in this case, we should cut the hose and all, and this is scaring me, and my father says we shouldn't cut it, so I don't know what to do and until somebody decides, I'll just stay next to my washing machine everytime I do the laundry. And hold the hose into the pipe twice each cycle.

Which, by the way, is how I realized how much water was on the floor. Because when I cleaned it up, I saw it was water and soap - so this means the hose came out of the pipe right after the cleaning cycle, if you will. Then more water came out after the rinsing cycle. And that was a "large" load (lucky it wasn't oversize if you ask me).

Other than that I am really sick of things, sick of having water on my floor and carpet, sick of having men who don't take their shoes off leave nice, black stains on my floor, sick of lacking sleep and sick of not having time to do the research I have to do for my terminology class. Actually, I got three books and I'm not convinced they'll be extremely helpful, so I feel like a very lousy teammate and OF COURSE I have to have two team presentation, one which consists of a team of 9, NINE persons. This highly exceeds my socializing capacities.

No comments: