Saturday, September 18, 2004

I am FURIOUS right now.

Tried to visit my website lately ? (about the trips, not this blog)
Please be my guest : it's not working. It will lead you to a page saying there is no index.html page. Which there was up until, well, today, obviously.

I logged in : or rather, I tried logging in - I was told my username can't be found. They said that it probably means my website WAS DELETED for a terms of service violation.

WHAT THE FUCK ?????

I did not violate the terms of service. My website was a cute, funny display of the fun Tweety and I had on our trips. But now it's obviously lost, and for now fucking valid reason.

I e-mailed tech support to ask them what the fuck was going on, and I intend to e-mail them again, once I have confirmation that my stuff is definitely gone, to tell those idiots to go to hell. I mean damn it, I worked so many fucking hours on this perfectly innocent site - they have no right to delete it. The assholes.

No comments: