Wednesday, September 29, 2004

I was able to spend about two hours on the internet today. We get high speed on Monday, and until then we have dial-up - on three computers that amazingly have a modem. And that wouldn't happen to include mine, no, no, no. One is the web designer's computer, which he, of course, needs absolutely to work. Then there was one working in the graphic design room, and Alex's worked as well. The marketing girl just took for granted that the one in the graphic design room was exclusively hers for the whole fucking day and never even offered it to me, so I spent about half a hour on Alex's in the morning while he was taking measurements of some thing (I only remember the useful info, in that case, it was that I could use his internet) and then I had lunch at one o'clock so I could use his computer while he was having lunch. And the marketing girl left at 4:00 so I used the graphic design computer for a few minutes before it crashed and I got sick of it.

So I brought my stuff home and tomorrow morning I'll be using my own home internet connection to try and finish up at least three of those pending translations. I'll get to work in the afternoon.

Les deux parkings de trop ont été crédité à mon compte, mais d'après moi, c'est seulement le temps qu'on conteste. Mais c'est quand même ça de moins à payer.

Tweety, ça serait bien qu'on se voit samedi ou vendredi soir... j'ai pas de préférence... On peut écouter des films... AU FAIT ! C'est pas Chicken Run qu'on a écouté avant de décider qu'on était trop fatiguée pour American Beauty ? Ça explique pas ta quote du jour, mais quand même...
Si j'ai mon 4% cette semaine, on pourrait aller souper en quelque part, style Score's, Pacini, ça a pas vraiment d'importance, finalement...

Je crois que j'ai fait le tour, à plus tard !

No comments: