Thursday, September 30, 2004

Working from home works extremely well, thank you. I finished most of my stuff up, and two translations remain to be worked on only for one little annoying thing...

Example : I have to translate links on the website which fall in the "sponsor" category. Those links are called "event sponsor" and "corporate sponsor". Did you notice the little adjective switch here ? "event" is what is sponsored, while "corporate" is about who is sponsoring. It doesn't show too much in English, but it's horrible in French. I have to find something though, but I'm stuck. Really, really, really stuck.

And I have this third text I got today about Spina Bifida that needs research before I can finish it. I thought I had cleaned my stuff up, but it seems I'll spend yet another day tomorrow starting new translations that I can't finish while we wait to get our internet back. God.

No comments: