Thursday, September 23, 2004

Wow. I just received this letter from the University which invites me to join the Uni chapter of the Golden Key International Honour Society. I could link, but I'm much too puzzled right now.

So they say that membership is by invitation only and this invitation is offered to undergraduate students "who have ranked in the top 15% of their faculty or major program".

Which, well, is nice to know. Been a long time since I've gotten actual good results in school.
And they offer scholarships.
It costs 80$ to become a member for life.
I don't know. Sounds like such a phony thing - or rather, a thing filled with phony people and phony conversations (and I myself didn't know I was influenced that much by the Catcher in the Rye), but now that there's money involved... I don't know. I need a friend to join with me. Before October 27th.

Oh, and I'm feeling a bit better now, so here's the link. I haven't checked it out myself yet. There's also a website dedicated to the Society chapter at my Uni (because they're all over the place, obviously, in many Universities and countries, like Australia, New Zealand and stuff... wow, I'm beginning to feel special)

J'ai aussi rencontré mon réviseur (beaucoup plus sympathique en personne - rassurant - mais on fera la révision par e-mail - et voilà, pouf le moral) et ma coordonnatrice mais j'en parlerai plus tard, là, j'ai faim !

No comments: