Sunday, October 17, 2004

I know those quizzes are stupid. But they entertain me.

been drunk. Yes
smoked pot. No
kissed a member of the opposite sex. Yes
kissed a member of the same sex. No
rode in a taxi. Yes
been dumped. No
shoplifted. No. I'm such a little angel.
been fired. Nope. People need me.;)
been in a fist fight. No. I only punch people whom I know won't dare to hit me back ;)
had a three some. No
snuck out of your parent's house. No
been arrested. No. Being an angel makes you boring.
made out with a stranger. No
stole something from your job. As I said last time, I refused to pay for the occasional ice cream I had at my last job. I mean they were constantly on my back because I wasn't eating enough for them, so well, don't make me pay for what I eat, then.
celebrated new years in times square. No.
went on a blind date. No. Although we found out yesterday that I should've. Can't remember why at the moment, but still.
lied to a friend. Yes
been to europe. No but I will very soon. Either when Tweety and I finally take our trip to England or when we go visit Matinée when she moves there.
skipped school. Well. Not an entire day. But I did skip classes.
thrown up from drinking. No. Drinking doesn't make me sick, it makes me sleepy.
lost your sibling. I lose my sister every year, but she's found by Christmas.
played 'clue'. Yes. Only to find I have friends who take this game way too seriously.
had a sleepover party. Well duh.
went ice skating. Yes. Not in a while, but still. (Je crois que la dernière fois, moi, Tweety et Matinée avions découvert le tout début des pétasses d'hiver)
cheated on a bf/gf. NO. NO. NO. Somebody might need to read that and learn to trust me.
been cheated on. Not that I know of, but when you're not trusted, maybe you shouldn't trust.
had a car. I've had three cars in 4 years. Beat that.
driven. I am everyone's cheap taxi.

do you..
have a bf. Yes
have a gf. Nope
have a crush. Um...
feel loved. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Like everybody else in the fucking world.
feel lonely. See above.
feel happy. Damn it, see above.
feel not like yourself. Not often.
think you’re attractive. No
have a dog. No
have your own room. No !
listen to rap. Yuck, yuck, yuck, no way
listen to rock. yes
listen to soul. no idea
listen to techno. no
listen to reggae. No.
paint your nails. A lot of the time now. I go through nail-painting phases
have more than 1 best friend. I'm not a best friend girl.
play an instrument. Yes
wear boxers. No
wear black eyeliner. Yes
like the color red. Yes
like the color yellow. Yes
like to read. Yes
like to write. You have only one guess for this one.
have long hair. More or less. It's not exactly short, but I'm still waiting for the day that it will actually be long.
have short hair. God. Did you not get the idea already ?
have a cell phone. Yes.
have a laptop. No
have a pager. No.

Are you...
ugly. I don't know, if you're so interested, I'll make that the next poll question.
pretty. Wait for the poll !
bored. Slightly
happy. Not there yet
bilingual. Not exactly.
white. yes
black. no
mexican. Oh no
asian. NotreMatelot thought I was. And Peanut thought I was Thailand-Lady-from-work's daughter the first time he saw me.
short. Yes.
tall. No.
grounded. Nobody ever had the nerve to ground me. I'm such an angel.
sick. No
naughty. Um...
a virgin. No
lazy. Yes
single. No
taken. Yes
looking. no
talking to someone. No
IMing someone. no
scared to die. Yes
tired. Yes
annoyed. No
hungry. No
thirsty. No.
on the phone. No
in your room. Yes.
drinking something. No
eating something. No
in your pjs. Yes
ticklish. Yeah.
listening to music. No.

No comments: