Wednesday, October 27, 2004

This is hilarious. My job interview for next term was scheduled at 3:15 this afternoon : I was going to leave just now, and then my cell phone rings.
(it keeps ringing today, and I need to recharge it. It stresses me out because I don't want to hang up to the face of people, especially important, work-related people, damn it) It's Lady Interview I'm meeting in an hour. She tells me she mistakenly scheduled two interviews at 3:15, and asks me if I could be there earlier. I can't obviously, so we decide to delay my interview till 4 o'clock.

The good thing is, well, at least she called before I left. Another good thing is, well, talking to her and finding she sounds like a very nice person, really really relieved (some of) my stress. The funny thing, however (because there is no bad thing to it, I'm hyper right now, and when I'm hyper, nothing is bad, because what is bad suddenly becomes hilarious. Don't ask) is that I started making up for the time I won't be working today because I'm going to the interview last week. So far I've worked 1:45 hours of overtime. But now that my interview is at 4, I'm leaving here at 3, meaning I only have an hour and a half to make up. So I've worked 15 minutes too much. Which, well, isn't so bad after all, I'll just leave a quarter before 3 and everything will be balanced. Still. I almost didn't take lunch today, because I had not brought anything with me and I figured I could wait until I left here, but ultimately I thought I was hungry and I drove to Tim Horton's - and took a 30-minute break. Luckily - if I hadn't, I would've worked, all in all, 45 minutes too much.

I think I'm even more hyper now that I'm less tensed.
God.

No comments: