Thursday, January 06, 2005

I am exhausted right now. Never occurred to me that, when your Wednesday class ends at 10:45 pm and your first Thursday class begins at 10:15 am, you just might end up lacking sleep. Well, I am for sure, and I really wanna go back to my bed now.

Oh well. I can't type clearly for now, but I have to remember to talk about :
1. last night's class and what (yet another) freak the teacher is.
2. the sudden number of expensive books I have to buy which pisses me off.

Other than that, I just read something quite interesting on Tweety's blog, about how we are constantly trying to be greater than everybody else so that we can distinguish ourselves. I'd reply to that (must admit I pretty much agree with it, and not only on the educational level she is referring to) but my head feels way too light to take a chance and try to write something that would make sense right now. I will just say that I agree, and that the word you are looking for is "blurb" and not "blurp".

Today I have two classes, a 15-minutes break in between which gives me just enough time to get from one to the other. Of course that would mean no time to go and buy something to eat and warm some food up. I do plan to make a stop at the Tim Horton's some mornings to get food for lunch, but as, unexpectedly, I have to pay my tuition fees, far many more books than was indicated on my list, my yearly internet access AND my own personal expenses, those last expenses are reduced to the minimum, and that would include eating. I grabbed tidbits of stuff and dropped it in a bag, and I'm just going to be constantly snacking all through the afternoon.

I'll be back when I feel more coherent.

No comments: