Friday, January 07, 2005

I am very, very unmotivated right now.

First translation of the term is way too complicated for my little brain (how do you figure you can give out to your students a first assignment worth 10% to hand in on the second week of class when you really haven't taught them anything in the first class?). I was supposed to begin this yesterday afternoon, but instead I fell asleep in front of the TV. I also slept until 10 o'clock this morning (one day I will catch up with all the sleep I've been lacking) and without motivation, my brain feels like it's still sleeping. So if anyone sees my motivation around, please notify me.

I also have about 60 pages to read for my Monday anthropology class. Or make that 59, I read one page yesterday before falling asleep. I also have another translation I should begin, but it is only due in two weeks so it doesn't have to be a priority right now. I would rather be doing that other assignment though, because it seemed much easier.

Blah.

No comments: