Monday, January 31, 2005

I used to catch a cold about 3 or 4 times a year - and it suddenly stopped when I moved out.

Yes, now I barely ever catch colds; I do much better than that. I'm way beyond small colds that only make your nose run - now when I get sick, I get really sick, I'm talking arthritis, hives, fever. And to add some challenge to it, I alway get them on days I have exams so I can't skip school...

I think I caught the flu this time: I woke up with fever at 4 this morning. I'm still feeling pretty shaky but, of course, I have an anthropology exam tonight. I might very well skip the class after that. I'll see how I feel.

It's a good thing I don't really have to study for that exam, though, and also a good thing that I have nothing planned tomorrow, because it allows me to do nothing today. Yay Hot Shot Golf. I've gotten so good at it I beat Peanut last night and I'm starting to master super spins. Being sick has to have advantages...

But of course I am only kidding, no matter how sick I get, guilt always gets the better part of me and I'll end up doing some homework. I'm not a slacker: I'm simply procrastinating.

(procrastination : j'ai été la seule à connaître ce mot-là lors de la dernière game de Cranium. Voyez toute la culture inutile qu'on peut accumuler à St-Glinglin...)

No comments: