Wednesday, March 02, 2005

About the strike:

"The Concordia Student Union is currently looking for a strike mandate from its members to join the over 50,000 students across Quebec who are already on strike. A petition is circulating to see how many students support a strike."

There will be an assembly on the 9th (the website says it begins at 6, and will last 9 hours, I am just speechless) during which, according to Galia, we will decide whether or not we're going on strike. Or actually, how long we're to remain on strike - unlike other universities, we supposedly won't go on an unlimited strike. Which is fine with me, actually, and if it's only going to be 3 or 4 days, I just might agree with it.

So I intend on attending that assembly, and hopefully I can get somebody to come with me (Galia, please???).

Sinon, comme je l'ai mentionné déjà, je me suis rendue à mon cours pour rien ce soir, mais bon, ça m'a quand même permis de me mettre à jour dans mes lectures de juridique (j'ai lu presque 3 chapitres juste aujourd'hui, je suis en feu), de voir que LES MCFLURRY AUX OEUFS CADBURY SONT ENFIN SORTIS ! et d'obtenir un fabuleux A- dans l'ETL de juridique d'il y a deux semaines. C'est un boostage d'égo qui arrive à point puisque ma note d'économique, que je reçois demain, risque de le faire descendre très rapidement, mais bon, j'ai déjà prévu ma dose de comfort food, soit le McFlurry aux oeufs Cadbury sur mon heure de diner. Je suis tellement organisée...

No comments: