Sunday, March 27, 2005

So My Fair Lady was much, much better than I expected it to be - for an old movie. I very much liked it.

It ended a little before one this morning... obviously that's when I went to bed.

And that would be the morning my annoying neighbor chooses to knock on my door at 9. I hate her! I hate her! I mean you don't knock on people's door at 9 on weekends! People are sleeping, damn it!

The first time she knocked, I decided I wasn't getting up. It obviously wasn't somebody who wanted to ask me to get my car out of the driveway so the snow plower could do his job, and other than that, it could be no emergency - therefore whoever was at the door could wait a few hours. Plus, anybody coming from outside could see the blinds shut tight and one car missing - I could very well be gone. The door was also locked, but nobody would try it.

Then she knocked again. She never knocks again, so I thought maybe it was somebody else. Still, I'm certainly not getting up, I am trying to sleep in here!

And finally she gave two harder knocks on the door, which were enough to annoy me enough to get me out of bed (because then I couldn't argue that I was sleeping and didn't hear). I grabbed my glasses, quickly ran my hand through my hair to tame it a little, and walked up to the door... just in time to hear her shut her door.

I hate her! It's nine in the fucking morning, leave me alone!

So well, I'm up now and so annoyed I couldn't go back to sleep so I'll get set now and head out to my parents' place - and if I'm lucky enough she won't hear me when I get out of the appartment and I won't have to talk to her... but she probably will hear me. She's evil. I hate her.

No comments: