Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Thanks to Rob, who wouldn't want his readers to miss on good things of life such as free ice cream:

Did you know that today, Yahoo! celebrates its 10th anniversary? Well, I didn't, and I didn't really care until I saw that they are offering free Baskin-Robbins ice cream to cebrate. Astoudingly, this offer is valid in Canada as well, and all you need to do is log into your Yahoo! account or create one if you don't have one already. (And from the small characters below the coupon, I think you also have to pay the local taxes and each store only accepts 210 coupons.)

Of course there is still snow today but if I feel like ice cream later on, I know where I'll get it. That kind of offer comes in handy when you're totally broke and ice cream is all you wish for. (Which, mind you, isn't my case just yet, mostly because Peanut and I have this nifty arrangement in which he gets to pay for groceries so we both get to eat independantly of my financial situation. phew.)

No comments: