Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Rob said I needed to do it and I don't like to turn off a challenge:

Total volume of music on my computer:
God, not so much. About 971 mg. I burned a lot of mp3's the last time I formatted my HD and never got around to downloading again.

Total number of CDs owned:
Wow. Um... am I really supposed to keep track? Something like 150 I guess. I gave a lot to my mother when I moved out

First album/tape/CD I can remember buying:
Hmm, I got my CD's as gifts for a long time. Come to think of it, I don't even remember what music I listened to in high school. Where did my memory go?
Let's say the first tape I remember liking a lot in elementary school was Julie Masse's first album. Yes. We go way back here.

The last CD I bought:
I bought the soundtracks of My Fair Lady and Fiddler on the Roof at the same time.

Song playing right now:
Tori Amos, Virginia

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
This changes every two weeks (and I'm way too lazy to make a list of all the songs that hit home so that'll be those I listen to the most right now)
Tori Amos : Mrs. Jesus, Scarlet's Walk, I can't see New York, Taxi Ride (and no, if you're wondering, 4 songs are not enough, here)
Kelly Clarkson : I hate myself for losing you


Two people to whom I'm passing the baton:
I'd love to pass the baton, but I know they're not going to do it, so, I'm sorry...

No comments: