Thursday, May 12, 2005

Wow.

Well this morning this little window appeared on my screen on boot, warning me about the restricted web access AND new uses of the internet that are forbidden. There was, as to be expected, the use of instant messenger programs, personal e-mails, etc, etc, but was also included accessing any sort of video or audio file. Including web radio. I honestly think this is way over the top, but whatever.

My phone rang for the very *second* time today. This is getting exciting - or not. I don't really like talking on the phone when everybody else can hear me. I get extra worried about being too loud. I like getting stressed out over stupid things. Keeps my mind off the important stuff. Anyways, just the sound of my phone ringing bothers me because well, it's loud. I really need to get used to this.

Finally, I must state that I now like Excel, although I used this program way too often for physics labs, because documents open right on the page you were at when you closed them. Which, when said documents have 11 pages, can be real useful.

No comments: