Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Another disturbing thing, while I'm at it, is the fact that now that Rob has found a new job and has had to go back to working instead of bumming around on the job (or so I assume), I find myself increasingly... not having anything to do around here.

So of course I am NOT bumming around, as I haven't got access to a lot of online gimmicks that would facilitate my bumming around (such as private e-mail, instant messaging and the like) but still. Right now, for example, it is 2 o'clock, I leave in a little over 2 hours and I am not going to have anything to translate before tomorrow morning. At a minimum.

Je crois que j'ai dû lire l'intégralité du site de Coup de Pouce, j'en suis maintenant à celui de CAA-Québec et j'ai déjà commencé à faire des trucs pour le voyage en Angleterre. Si ça vous intéresse, 1$ CND équivaut à 0,45£.

No comments: