Thursday, June 30, 2005

I mentionned I would like to put pictures up in my cubicle? I'm probably not going to do it and leave the personalization part to my coffee mug, Winnie the Pooh water bottle, Scotties tissue box, hand cream, face moisturizer and jacket BUT there was, when I got here, a small picture on the wall. It's at a very weird place, which probably explains why it was left there: it's right OVER the computer, in a corner of the wall I can't see myself getting to unless I gained a few inches. And even then, I have no idea how I could get to that picture without having to twist my body around. Anyways. So you get the idea.

I never really stopped to look at the picture, and I had always thought it represented an elephant.
Now that I've taken a good look at it (while I waited for something, anything, to translate) I think it doesn't represent an elephant. I have no clue what it is though. So I have a very weird picture hung on a very weird part of my walls. I suspect it was intentionally put there to confuse interns.

I'm not sure I like having an unidentifiable image staring at me all day long.

No comments: