Friday, July 15, 2005

A common mistake you should never do the night before your birthday: neglect to charge your cell phone battery, thinking that you still can wait one more day. It's not yet 8 o'clock and it already started ringing. That's why I should've given my phone number at work to people. Oh well. I'll have to check if there is a way I could get the calls made to my cell phone tranferred to my work phone. There would be a small problem with that, though. Because my tutor at work never showed me how to set up my voicemail, and according to Peanut, if I'm not in my cubicle when people call, they're directe towards some guy's - probably the previous intern - voicemail. Which isn't really so bad, except it could probably be very distressing to people calling my cell phone. I wouldn't want to distress people. It's my birthday: I get to be distressed.

No comments: