Sunday, October 16, 2005

Things I don't understand :
940. How in the world it is supposed to be a university-level, non-writing-style-related-class task to choose an article and summarize it - I mean summarize it. As in I don't get to disagree and I don't get to change the order of each point the author is presenting. I'm not exactly complaining because well, I'm sorta behind in my work, but it is slightly puzzling.
941. Where my logic was when I decided yesterday that I didn't want to bake a pie for the dinner I'll be cooking for my mother's birthday next week because I didn't want to go through the trouble of preparing Tenderflake's "perfect pastry" and then this morning decided I felt like trying out my new pizza crust recipe.
942. Why my anti-virus is refusing to let me update it.

No comments: