Friday, December 16, 2005

Did you know I was a good girl?

Yes, you probably did, but that knowledge is beginning to spread worlwide now. Yesterday afternoon I went to the university to sell three books I didn't need anymore. However, although I had received an e-mail announcing me the bookstore was buying those books, the lady at the cash said the third book, they weren't buying. I told her I had received an e-mail last week, so she checked and saw that the book was listed under the wrong bar code or something, and well, I was right and they bought it. She looked at me, said "Good girl", looked down at the cash registrer, looked up at me again with a weird look and quickly apologized for calling me that! It was pretty funny. So I got my money and I begun to let people know what an angel I truly am.

No comments: