Saturday, December 10, 2005

You say it's unfair well, hello, I knew it long before you said it, I saw it coming and I tried to warn everyone but if there's one thing I learned it is that some things people need to learn for themselves and all you can do is watch as it all crashes and burns and be there when they open their eyes. And well, bear it if even at that point they can't seem to learn the lesson.

And once the stunt is pulled - can you recognize this picture? 'tis the same scenery, yes, of course you screwed it up, but it is still the same scenery. Yes, I know you did it on purpose. Can you see me? Can you recognize this place?

And once the stunt is pulled you're on your own for the decision-making - and when it comes to choices for me I'll choose him over you in a heartbeat.

And really it's my turn to say "too little, too late" - how long have I been standing here, how long have I been running exactly?

There you go. You're beginning to understand. You say it's unfair although fairness has little to do with this storyline, really - but I think the lesson is starting to sink in.

It's not going to be too long before I wrap the past months in brown paper and throw all of it in the fire and watch it burn and turn into ashes - yes, all of it, and really it's too bad if you were born during that time, or actually, no, scratch that, I think it's actually better that way.

And well, I'm glad you know that it didn't have to come to this.

No comments: