Saturday, January 21, 2006

By crashing this down, you introduced the notion of "enough" immediatly followed by a question mark, and now I continuously wonder, using all tenses indifferently, about happy enough, worth enough and tired enough. And the concept of "enough" is tricky because it's a notion that only exists through comparisons and comparisons themselves are also tricky because you can only compare alike things and what can I compare you to - there is nothing like you.

And I don't know whether this is me not having or not wanting answers - but I know that sitting on that cloud that stays still and allows me to live next to the passing of time sure feels good.

And sometimes I don't know if it's you or me or everything in between that stands in the way of closure, and why exactly it's standing there.

No comments: