Friday, March 10, 2006

A. You were probably more with me than I was with you but we most definetely were together - and I would hope you would've known. I sort of did. But now you would have to ask me if I give a damn...

B. Down the line I would have to wonder if things were so nice because of who you were or because of who I thought you were. And the problem is still I am not sure who you really are, but it doesn't really matter whether or not I figure it out now.

C. One can only blame oneself when disappointed by someone. If my expectations for you were too high, it's my own fault. I thought I knew who you were, and it turned out I was wrong. It's okay. So you're different. Taking that into account, all I can do is get on on a different basis and give you a different place in my life. Just don't dare dissociate yourself from your actions.

No comments: