Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Today, I:
1. am horribly sore from yesterday's workout, which isn't so bad as being sore is what I like about a workout, it's just not exactly timely on days (or weeks) you have far too many things to do).
2. have to finish revising my corrected Spanish composition and also study for the exam I am taking this afternoon and if there's time left I really need to start organizing my ideas for my French lit analysis.
3. am pissed at my connection which just keeps crashing.

Yesterday, I:
1. went to my geology class in hope the teacher would have the results of last week's exam back, only to find she had posted them on the student portal and I had to wait two hours and half before I could get back home and check my mark. (Turned out I got 88%, I'll sign autographs later.)
2. inaugurated summer by taking a walk till the nearby Dairy Queen with Peanut to share a fat-, sugar-, M&M- and cookie-filled blizzard. Mmmm.
3. inaugurated summer for the second time in a row by taking out of their respective hideaway the two small fans in order to get some air.

Other than that, I:
1. am greatly unmotivated to study for my Spanish exam.
2. hate the new overall feel of the student portal, it just sucks.
3. am wondering when I will be contacted about my final exam I can't write on the scheduled date.

Good day!

No comments: