Saturday, June 17, 2006

I knew the minute I saw you that you weren't better than this, because right then I saw that you thought everyone owed you, I saw you thought you could subject anyone to anything you felt like subjecting them to.

You should've known you couldn't win because the little you got, you got under false pretense. You should've known your only option was to stay home because there isn't another place in the world that has time to waste with you.

This is why the emergency exit you tried so hard to keep clear closed down behind your back. Framing doesn't work and seeing what you define yourself in terms of, you have no choice other than framing somebody else. Ha. Weren't you screwed then.

It's pretty funny because all along you fought alone and you still managed to lose. I don't have to fight because I am a person, and most of all, I am a person on my own. You could never measure up to that.

I hope you remember that, because I know this is incredibly sick, but this is as good as it ever gets for you.

No comments: