Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A. I got 23/25 on my first Learning Disabilities exam. Yes. There's a reason why that link below says "worship me".
B. Just today, I opened my cell phone at the exact moment I received a text message... twice. I'm thinking I really should try lottery.
C. Direct quote from my psychology teacher: "You know I follow the book very much. So you could very well just read the book at home and not show up in class. Why don't you try that? You come here only to punish me."
This teacher is most definitely weird.
D. I just saw a movie called World Trade Centre is soon to be released. Please, tell me this is a joke. Nobody wants to see that.
E. Have you heard the fuss they're making about Bush using the word "shit" in a private conversation with Tony Blair and greeting him with "yo"? I mean that dude does ridiculous things on his own (such as choking on a bretzel), there's no need to look for more, people!

No comments: