Thursday, August 03, 2006

"Touch me, but I won't touch you, because I'm faithful.

I won't touch you but it doesn't matter because looking at me alone should satisfy you - I'm that good.

Actually, I'm so incredible, when I leave him and let you fuck me, you'll wonder how you could ever live without that.

Yes, really, I'm awesome: I don't skate and I don't bike and I don't do anything other than sit around in front of my computer chatting with boys to screw with and treat him as a slave, but I'll do all of it with you. Absolutely. Don't you know all I have to keep you here are lies and the promise that I am the best sex you can ever get and I'm gonna use them. Look what I'm willing to do. You would never get that with her. I'm ugly, I'm dumb and I'm three years old, but I'll say anything to make you believe I'm as worthy as she is.

I can't believe he is a friend to her. Don't call me jealous, it's just wrong. Whereas what I'm doing with you is okay, because I love you. It is because I love you that I chose you in order to get my revenge over both of them. It is also because I love you that I am too afraid of the void to ever leave him. It is because I love you that I don't get why on earth you would leave her - I mean, I like this situation, it's extremely satisfying to have both of you kneeling in front of me and to stab both of them in the back for things that are not even happening.

You know, I love you so much that when I don't leave him, I still want you to stay here and wander the planet aimlessly, trying to heal your broken heart. I'm that extraordinary. You couldn't possibly not love me. This planet revolves around me, no matter where you go to forget me, you're gonna see me everywhere. Weren't those the most beautiful and intense weeks of your life? You couldn't possibly call those a mistake. You couldn't possibly regret them. You couldn't possibly suddenly be aware of what I am. There's no way anyone else - especially her - could make you as happy as I would if I weren't faithful.

You tell her I'm sorry - I don't know what it means but I just adore the ring of it. Sounds so serious and true. And you know my life is all about looks! Oh, and you just remember, treating you like shit and manipulating you was my way to say - I love you."

No comments: