Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Okay people, this is me apologizing for screwing up my own template by mistakenly removing a closing "small" bracket and not noticing before having republished the whole blog when removing the "worship me" link. I've been trying to republish the whole blog after putting the bracket back where it belongs, but Blogger is being a bitch and refusing to republish so as to shame me to the face of the world.

Screw you, Blogger, that's been done before and you're not measuring up!

So the homepage is okay, but you guys won't get the chance to explore my archives today. Quartz's Song apologizes yet again for any inconvenience and would like to remind its readers that none of this would've happened if Signmyguestbook.com were able of keeping a guestbook up.

No comments: