Saturday, December 09, 2006

1. I am horribly tired although I had like two cups of coffee two hours ago. That oughta tell you how much and well I've been sleeping this week.
2. At long last, my Blogger account allows me to switch to the new Google beta version. I've been waiting for this but now I'm hesitating to do it and I'm feeling pretty anxious about it. Anyone has switched yet? I really want to categorize my posts but after 5 years of blogging, I'm thinking this process will be long and painful.
3. Some people are beginning to make me paranoid. It's something I myself did a few months back and didn't understand it when I was told, but now I sure do. Oh well.
4. As I have mentioned the other day, I have several songs constantly stuck in my head these days because they're new to my personal inventory and they unexpectedly hit home, BUT things that happen to me lately trigger two distinct lines of songs I already knew, and I thought I'd share - King Solomon's Mine, exit 75 - I'm still alive; this one I feel has already started to trigger a piece of writing. But really, I'm here, I'm whole and I'm awesome - I'm the most extraordinary human being you'll find within miles, baby.
It's funny - the things that you find in the rain
Weirdly enough, I found many unexpected things in the rain lately... and I really need to stop using the word "lately" right about now.
5. I'm way too tired to be attempting to write right now.
6. Suis allée chez la coiffeuse ce soir, pour la deuxième fois cette année, ce qui a d'abord et surtout fait en sorte que j'ai fait refaire un peu mon dégradé de façon à ce que mes nouveaux cheveux longs me tombent moins sur les nerfs en étant constamment PARTOUT, et, aussi, m'a permis, pour la toute première fois, de dire à quelqu'un que j'étais traductrice. J'y avais pas pensé, mais ça se plogue pas mal bien dans une conversation...!
7. All right, good night and sweet dreams now, people.

No comments: