Sunday, December 17, 2006

[1.] What did you do in 2006 that you have never done before?
The thing that jumps to my mind I can't mention, so I'll go with: I flew.

[2.] Did you keep all of last years resolutions?
I don't make New Year's resolutions.

[3.] Have you any resolutions for next year?
No. See above.

[4.] What countries did you visit?
Spain.

[5.] What would you like to have in 2007 that you didn't have in 2006?
Actual friends.

[6.] What date in 2006 will remain etched in your memory?
GOD, I said I wasn't going to mention it...

[7.] What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Graduating with distinction and having a dream job crashland on my head.

[8.] What was your biggest failure?
I failed nothing this year.

[9.] Did you suffer any illness or injury?
No!

[10.] What was the best thing you bought?
A trip to Madrid.

[11.] Who's behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Pretty much everyone's, but mostly that of a person whose name won't ever be mentioned on this blog again.

[12.] Where did most of your money go?
Moving, traveling and furniture.

[13.] What did you get really really really excited about?
Trip to Madrid.

[14.] What songs will always remind you of 2006?
Hmmm, good question. Not sure.

[15.] Compared to this time last year are you :
[A] Fatter or thinner? The same! Yes! My weight was stable this year! Let's celebrate with champagne!
[B] Happier or sadder? Happier.
[C] Richer or poorer? Richer.

[16.] What do you wish you'd done more of?
Money?

[17.] What do you wish you'd done less of?
Crying.

[18.] How will you be spending Christmas?
With family.

[19.] Which LJ users did you meet for the first time?
N/A.

[20.] Did you fall in love in 2006?
Nope.

[21.] How many one night stands?
None.

[22] What was your favourite TV show?
Hmmm.... Les hauts et les bas de Sophie Paquin.

[23.] Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Yes.

[24.] What was/were the best books you read?
The Da Vinci Code.

[25.] What was your greatest musical discovery?
Tori's b-sides.

[26.] What did you want and get?
A trip.
And the censored episode, I guess....??

[27.] What did you want and not get?
Actual friends.

[28.] What was your favourite film this year?
Ice Age 2.

[29.] What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
Went out to a restaurant. I turned 23.

[30.] What one thing would have made your year more satisfying?
The death of several persons.

[31.] How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
I never analyzed my fashion concept. Do I even have one?

[32.] What kept you sane?
I certainly didn't remain sane this year.

[33.] Which celebrity did you fancy the most?
None.

[34.] Which political issue stirred you the most?
No idea.

[35.] Who did you miss?
Those I missed know who they are.

[36.] Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned this year?
Moral principles are of no use. Just do what you want and stop taking other people into account because when their turn comes, they won't stop to think of you.

No comments: