Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Ok, so I just took a realistic look at the time it might take me to categorize each of my 5598 posts - and that's months, people - I figured I'll probably toy with the archives problem and incorporation of labels over the course of that process.

So do bear in mind that this blog is currently undergoing a very painful upgrade/migration and that I at Quartz's Song am eager to manage this change as smoothly as possible but that yes, it is very possible that this blog will look very, very sick for a little while.

Quartz's Song apologizes for any inconvenience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok... first, I can't keep up with your writing and have like two week's worth of reading to catch up with (et sur ton blog ça veut dire genre 150 posts!)... you're the contant update on my feed reader ;)

second, I pity you... really I do. I had like 300 posts to label when I migrated to WP, and I'm still not done (laziness has everything to do with it).

bon, that being said, bonne chance dans ta nouvelle maison. I like the colors.